Thursday 15 January 2015

REN Evercalm Skincare Review


 I've wanted to try out a few products from REN skincare for ages now and all I hear is good reviews after good reviews so it's been tempting me for long while. Very luckily enough, I got given mini samples of the Evercalm range, for sensitive skin, for Christmas and so far I have been loving it. I think these mini samples are so handy to use because it means that you don't have to go out and spend rather a lot on something you don't 100% know will work for your skin. 

I'll speak briefly about each product but as a whole I'm super impressed with how well it's gone down with my skin. My skin can be really sensitive but because this gift set is the sensitive one, its really kept my skin calmed and hydrated. 


First up is the Gentle Cleansing Milk. This product has been my life-saver and I'll definitely be buying the big 'bottle' after this one has run out. I use this when I've just taken my make up off to make sure any dirt or makeup remaining on my skin wiped away. After washing it off with water, it leaves my skin feeling so soothed and I'm constantly touching my face because it's just so soft! I have to say, this is my favourite product from the whole set. 



Next is the Global Protection Day Cream which is a morning/day moisturiser. Not only does it make my skin incredibly soft but it also hydrates throughout the day and not just after I've applied which is something I use to struggle quite a bit before using this. It also contains omega 3 and 7 which is so good for helping reduce skin inflammation & irritation; it does exactly this, so if you're someone who suffers with inflammation or irritation then I'd really recommend trying this out. 



This is the Revitalising Night Cream which I apply just before going to bed and it keeps my skin hydrated and nourished throughout the night. Although it does sooth my skin, I feel like it dries up really quickly compared to the day cream but regardless it does a good job. 


Last but not least is Omega 3 Optimum Skin Oil. This oil is suppose to strengthen the skin, re-energise skin cells and overall just boosts the appearance of the skin. I was a bit apprehensive about using this because my skin can get quite oily sometimes, but it's really working wonders on my face. It smells amazing and leaves my skin looking amazing so it's basically an amazing product! 

I hope you enjoyed this little review and found it useful in some way or another. 

Love Hannah
xoxo

(ps, make sure to follow me over on bloglovin)

No comments:

Post a Comment